Lifetime Achievement Awards
View the Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients.
Since 1994, the H.A.S. has honored 106 former students and 40 teachers1 from the Haddonfield school system by bestowing a Lifetime Achievement Award upon each of them.
The HAS Lifetime Achievement Award honors an alumni or alumnae who has dedicated their life to being a leader and role model. This individual’s influence has made an enduring and profound difference in his/her community and the lives of those around them. Recipients of this award strive toward the highest levels of personal and professional accomplishment, excel in their chosen field, devote time and energy to their community in a meaningful way, and forge paths of leadership for others to follow.
- Nominees must be alumni/ae as defined by the by-laws of the HAS
- Nominees are not limited in any way by career or profession.
- Nominees may be retired or working but must have graduated at least twenty years prior to nomination
- This award may be conferred posthumously.
- An alum of widespread and ongoing influence, who is recognized as a leader.
- An alum of exceptional accomplishment, whose achievements display a high level of excellence.
- An alum of exemplary character, who shows a commitment to the highest values.
- An alum of endurance, who overcomes barriers and exhibits long-term courage and perseverance.
Completing the Nomination
- Nominators are strongly encouraged to work closely with nominees to ensure complete and accurate nominations.
- Nominators must provide written evidence addressing each of the four criteria for selection listed above.
- In addition to the written evidence, please include the Nominee/Nominator Information form found on the HAS website.
- You are further encouraged to include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, letters of support, etc) with your completed nomination form.
The deadline for submitting the names of nominees to be considered to receive a Lifetime Achievement Award is September 15th.
A committee of HAS trustees, will review all nominations and select the recipients.
Submit the recommendation form in one of three ways:
- Nominate someone online
- Print out the Recommendation Form (or this version you can fill out in Word) and send your submissions and list your reasons for recommending those individuals, to:
HMHS Alumni & Teacher Nominations
Attn: President, Haddonfield Alumni Society
401 Kings Highway East
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
- E-mail the form to: email@example.com
1. Statistics accurate as of January, 2020